Monday, January 30, 2012

Conclusion to The Jericho Trilogy

 I just finished my third reading book "Just Another Hero". I really enjoyed reading this book because it was the conclusion to the books The Batlle of Jericho and November Blues. For being the conclusion I think it was awsome. I noticed the changes in some charachters from thinking everything was just fun and games to it being senior year and dealing with the drastic changes in their lives because of the trageties that went on the previous year and currently. There were also additional charachters that brought confusion and impact to the story, which made it even better. For my next book I would like to read the book Tears of A Tiger. The reason I wanna read it was because I just finished The Jericho Trilogy and now I wanna start with the first book of The Hazelwood Trilogy. This book seems very realistic and some how life realating.

No comments:

Post a Comment